New student orientation
We welcome new nursing students in September each year. Day one of orientation is geared towards all incoming nursing students; day two focuses on new students in our graduate programs.
- Autumn orientation: September 18-19, 2019
- Directions to the Seattle campus
- New ABSN, BSN, DNP, and PhD students should complete the online New Nursing Student Orientation checkpoints prior to the first day of orientation (UW NetID required)
- If a checkpoint doesn’t apply to your program of study, mark the item as “complete”
- U501, the online orientation for graduate students, is available on Canvas (UW NetID required)
Important documents & information
You should be receiving information via email. If not, please contact Simone Nelson as soon as possible (firstname.lastname@example.org).