The faculty and staff at the UW School of Nursing are dedicated to helping you complete your programs of study. Many resources available to you include academic advising, counseling, and opportunities to participate in leadership and career development.
New student orientation
Welcome to the UW School of Nursing! We are excited to meet you and help you succeed.
We hold our mandatory fall orientation in September each year at the Seattle campus.
Important information about registration, school policies, and more.
- Registering for classes, curriculum grids by program and track, degree requirements
- School compliance and clinical onboarding requirements
- Technology resources for students
- Student forms and handbooks
- Forming your graduate supervisory committee
- Developing your program of study or your final graduate thesis, project or dissertation
Graduation and beyond
In the final year of your program, we will guide you across the finish line as you embark on your nursing career.